This boutique gallery is located in Barrio Lastarria and was inaugurated at the end of 2017 in a building built in 1923, which originally included three houses. With facade of French neoclassical style the building follows the style of rich finishes and beautiful facade that occurred in other buildings of the early twentieth century.
Inside, there are 12 shops, a café and a restaurant, in premises with a careful aesthetic conserving the original architecture of the building and as a new meeting space in the Lastarria neighborhood. It also has a terrace of 221 m2, intended as a meeting space and presentation of new cultural trends, plastic, fashion and social life. It is an extension of the tour of the premises on the first floor and the restaurant.
Padre Luis de Valdivia, 327, Santiago.