This shopping center is located in the heart of the historic center of the city and very close to its main attractions. It occupies a building with a continuous facade, Art Decó style, which preserves arches and columns belonging to the old monastery of the Order of Preaching Friars, known as Dominicos, on the same site where the first conventual university was founded, on August 19, 1622 during the colony.
On four levels it concentrates more than 60 stores, two large stores and other services such as a dental health center, food court, ice cream parlors, parking lots, exchange houses and an entertainment center. Its architecture maintains traditional elements of the Historic Center, surrounded by urban landmarks such as Mapocho Station, Forest Park, Central Market, Plaza de Armas and the Church of Santo Domingo.
Paseo Puente, 689, Santiago.