Chile is in ALERT LEVEL 1, corresponding to territories where there is transmission community of known and controlled variants within the country; and there is no new alert concern variant.
Requirements from September 1, 2022
- Since September the first, any who arrives into Chile must show the vaccination certificate issued at the origin country at the previous boarding process to come to Chile.
- The vaccination voucher with the ID documents will be valid as a mobility pass, it allows visitors to get into hotels, restaurants or board domestic flights in Chile.
- The declaration C19 won’t be necessary anymore.
- People with no vaccination program must show a negative PCR, tested not over 48 hours before the origin country departure.
- Under 18 people don’t have any requirements to get into.
- Random COVID-19 diagnostic tests continue to be carried out at points of entry to Chile. Confirmed cases must be isolated according to general health regulations.