This building, designed by Chilean architect Ricardo Larraín Bravo, was erected in 1924.
Set in the midst of the quarter known as Barrio Paris and Londres, it stands out for being the only construction with a Renaissance influence; noteworthy are the mosaic decorations on the façade. This decoration technique, characterized by joining small pieces of crystal, marble, ceramic or stone together to form an image, was one of the most commonly used in the Renaissance.
In this construction, the technique of mosaic is used on the third level, specifically on two gilded portraits with ochre tones over a blue background.
Londres, 61, Santiago.